Point of Care Ultrasonography in Emergency Medicine (POCUS-EM)
The Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography (EMUS) group at the Department of Emergency Medicine is pleased to offer eligible candidates a one year fellowship in Point of Care Ultrasonography – Emergency Medicine (POCUS-EM).
The objective of the fellowship is to provide leaders and directors of Emergency Medicine Ultrasonography programs nationally and internationally. Experience will be obtained in clinical sonography, teaching, administration, and research.
- Clinical competence
- Demonstrated interest in POCUS-EM
- Letter of interest and 3 references (one of which must be from the program director if applicable)
- Eligible for appropriate licensure in Ontario by CPSO
- Eligible for appropriate licensure by CMPA
Application Deadline is September 30th.
Completed applications can be submitted to Stephanie Verhey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible candidates will be interviewed in October.
All applicants invited for an interview will take place either:
- In person - October 2, 2013 or
- Web based - October 9, 2013
Please note that this is a one year fellowship. Clinical traineeships for less than a year in POCUS-EM are organized individually and subject to availability.
Further information can be obtained from:
Dr. Michael Woo,
Fellowship Program Director - POCUS-EM